Saturday, July 17, 2010

I don't want.

I am not feeling like writting this today.

Yesterday, changes have happened, I proposed new challenges to myself and I thought I adapt to them.
Today I felt so blue. I haven't felt so much before. I don't know why.
Maybe because there will be so much to do soon and sometimes I don't even know why I should bother.
Maybe because my personality which resides in my brain (no soul here) got scared of the changes and snapped it.

I know I am not making sense. But challenges are to come soon. And I don't know I am in the mood to take part in them. I don't know what to do with my life. I am angry with myself and some people. I don't know if any path will give me peace.

I don't want. Today. And only today I hope.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page