Tuesday, June 17, 2008

EMO AS IN EMO

you wonder
how can someone?

ok I drank.

but because no solution felt.
i cant code
i cant play game
watch move
i cant go out with friend
i cant..

you think some solutions, but temporar

the answer was chemicals
people think I lost mood because stupid paranorma conspires abt 2012
because i believer
and frustrated with hoax lises

NO!

dO YOU now dreams?
They take random data and combine

What does psychology do in my opinion?
At least for person with chemical brain
combine to possible reasons for sadness

"You were sad, because when a kid your parents did this, or your friend did this or you saw something terrible that remained in the unconscieous" freudich like shit..

No. At least for me.
But given the knowledge what do I do?
Are drugs solution?
I am not into.

I just thought alcohol
AND I DID IT AGAIN

Which is ok. Natural. Ok..

..but there is no end.

Wbere does it end?
Why?

--------------------

Sometimes I wish I was ignorant, happy and normal as in normal.
No matter if I've lost the special(?) position to know.
To know different..

But this is just irony..

..I have a block. It reacts!

IT WANTS TO BE ME :(

5 comments:

Optimus said...

I am banned from Pouet.
Thank you.

The matteris now what next?

My neural cells ask for my habits.
I open Pouet

they say get out
and other predicatble get a life things
I a mout
so?

girl?

mmm..

smething presses me.

I once saiod " a reson for m pain
to know

because people see simple answers to my questions

predictable answers

predictable, preicdcable, ec.

CAN I JUST ACCEPT THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THIS LABYRINTH AND SHUT UP?

nitro2k01 said...

Welcome to the club!

Anonymous said...

What would I do in your situation? I'd take a vacation somewhere if you have the savings for it. A long one :). I've done it.

Anonymous said...

oh well. Maybe you should get a life after all.

Optimus said...

>oh well. Maybe you should get a life after all.

Well, I guess I'd like to do that in my way. Who wouldn't like to get a life anyways? :P

Locations of visitors to this page